Kitsap Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine seeks an On-Call Medical Assistant to assist in coverage for our two campuses in Bremerton & Poulsbo. Ideal candidates will have at least one year of medical specialty experience. Candidates must be highly organized, accurate, and professionally represent the organization to the public. Hours would be covering vacation and sick and up to 3 to 5 days a week depending on need.
If interested please submit resume via email: email@example.com
via fax: (360) 479-0108
Responsible for patient care under the direction of a physician or licensed healthcare provider.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Completion of an accredited medical assistant program
Certification: CPR certification for Health Care Providers
Experience: 6 months experience in an office environment preferred
1. Medical terminology
2. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
3. Knowledge of CPT & ICD-9 coding procedures
4. Knowledge of medications and injection procedures
1. Room patients, obtain vitals, patient history and reason for seeking care.
2. Process telephone messages.
3. Follow prescription refill procedures.
4. Maintain patient records confidentially.
5. Record patient charges and lab charges for billing department.
6. Assist the provider with patient education pertaining to their ongoing health care:
a. Results of lab and x-ray reports
b. Diet and exercise
c. Laboratory and radiology preparation
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Accounting Jobs