Patient Care Technician
We are a growing Sleep Medicine Practice with several openings for patient care staff. You must be self-motivated, have strong organizational skills and work well independently and within a team. We will provide training and prepare you to deliver individualized care, comprehensive education, monitoring and management of our patients on Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) therapy.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Introduction of patients to PAP therapy and equipment.
• Mask fitting.
• Patient education, support, and troubleshooting.
• Download and review of compliance data.
• Troubleshoot hardware and/or software malfunctions.
• Initiate transition from equipment rental to purchase.
• Scan inventory as it is received and sold.
• Complete detailed clinical notes for each patient interaction using EMR.
• Submit charges to billing.
• Complete and submit documentation required by insurance carriers and/or third party vendors.
• Daily updates to management.
Excellent communication skills.
Strong typing and computer skills.
Must have ability to prioritize assignments and effectively multitask.
PAP therapy-related experience is beneficial.
Hours of Responsibility: Monday through Friday, day shift. 40 hours weekly.
This is a benefit eligible position after 90 days.
Please send an email with "Patient Care Technician" in the subject line with your resume attached to Jessica Kandoll at firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your resume to email@example.com
Online Accounting Jobs