Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
Guild Mortgage Company has a great, full-time, opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join a stable company.
Position responsibilities include:
• Ensure procedures regarding orientation and servicing of mortgage loans are performed in accordance with state and federal regulatory requirements, company policy, and investor guidelines.
• Perform branch, servicing and accounting audits.
• Perform pre and post closing quality control reviews.
• Report areas of weakness and recommended solutions to management.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
• Prior experience as a mortgage quality assurance auditor, underwriter, or equivalent is required.
• Strong computer skills are required, using MS Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is recommended, but not required.
• Travel is required 25% - 50%.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Please submit resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your resume to email@example.com
Online Accounting Jobs