Quality Control and Integration (QCI; www.qc2i.com) is on our fifth year of sustained growth and is looking for a full-time sales engineer/estimator to add to our team.
We provide water and wastewater pumping and process automation and monitoring panels and systems to primarily municipal end users, as well as some industrial and OEM accounts. We sell our systems primarily in the upper Midwest, but have a growing presence nation-wide. With hundreds of successful projects, QCI has demonstrated its ability to harness the latest technology to deliver monitoring and control systems that incorporate motor control panels, motor control centers, telemetry systems, SCADA systems and related products and technologies that provide our customers complete solutions to their needs.
Under general direction of the Sales Management team, this individual will be responsible for all aspects of the project estimating process to support the sales and operations team including but not limited to:
* Support customer relationships
* Estimate projects to include doing take-off and estimates of control systems, material and subcontract procurement, etc.
* Will attend project site walk-through activities as necessary for project estimates
* Will work with online construction document services
* Will be trained to develop proposals for bid submissions
* Will support the sales team in closing sales
* Demonstrate ability to act in a self-directed manner to accomplish assigned goals and objectives
* Ability and confidence to initiate contacts and pursue opportunities, portraying the company in the role of automation and monitoring system experts in water and wastewater pumping and process automation
* Planning and organizing activities and forecasting
* Work well within a team environment
* Stay current with local business trends and market demands
* Prefer 1 year minimum experience in construction industry estimating but are open to a new graduate with a technical education background - temperature controls, mechanical, or electrical systems
* Prefer knowledge in water and wastewater pumping/process automation- specifically municipal applications- including procurement processes
* Prefer experience with reading construction documents
* Strong writing, communication skills
* Possess valid MN state motor vehicle license and safe driving record
* Experience with Microsoft Windows 98/2000/NT/XP/Vista and Microsoft Office
* Engineering or technical degree or certificate preferred - may consider a technical program intern or related experience.
Please email resume and cover letter explaining why you should be chosen for this position. For more information, contact:
CONTACT: Don Weirens; Don@QC2I.com
Email your resume to Don@QC2I.com
Online Accounting Jobs