Do you enjoy working with customers and building professional relationships?
If so, we would love to speak with you about joining our professional team!
Part Time Office Manager (Monday-Friday)
MidPark Services is currently looking for career-oriented individuals to help provide entry-level office support services within a parking location in downtown Atlanta. The On-Site Customer Service Specialist's primary focus is building relationships with customers while providing important office support. In this position you will be responsible for providing data entry services, receptionist and other office related tasks.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- General data entry.
- Customer support and problem resolution
- Daily deposits at nearby bank
- Daily report generation
- Email blasts
- Revenue collections
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Answers the main switchboard and greets customers at the parking office
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer or management requests.
- Report to General Manager on the regular basis.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Requires intermediate or higher computer skill level, specifically using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must!
- Related copy/reception/clerical experience is preferred.
Applicant will be required to obtain a background check and a security clearance if elected.
All interested, please Email:
MidPark Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Compensation: $10 per hour
Email your resume to Stan@midpark.com
Online Accounting Jobs