Member Contracts Processor
The contracts processor works out of the Shapes corporate office and is responsible for auditing all new membership contracts for accuracy and compliance. In addition, the contracts processor will provide administrative support to assigned Shapes locations; reconcile the daily cash balance of assigned locations, create ad-hoc financial reports and assist with general customer service.
• Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
• Self motivated team player with strong time management skills
• 2-3 years of experience in an entry level administrative or accounting role
• Experience auditing contracts for accuracy/compliance
• Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel
• Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Word
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Pay is DOE
If you are interested in applying please email email@example.com
Shapes is the regions premier women’s only facility operating 13 facilities throughout Hillsborough, Manatee, Pinellas, Pasco and Sarasota counties. Programs at Shapes are designed for guests of all levels, including women who have never wanted to step foot inside a traditional health club. Shapes facilities offer 50+ group training classes per week, top of the line selectorized and free weight equipment, a full range of cardio equipment as well as spa like amenities including pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgOnline Accounting Jobs