SENIOR ESTIMATORS – SOUTHWEST REGION
Are you the best in the industry? Are you seeking a career growth opportunity as a Senior Estimator with a well respected company in the heavy civil construction industry? Do you have a minimum of twelve years heavy construction estimating experience in the areas of water and wastewater facilities, dams, earthwork, mechanical systems, concrete structures and underground utilities? Would you like to work in an exciting, dynamic team oriented environment at an established, rapidly growing company?
Quest Ventures Southwest, Inc. is seeking the finest Senior Estimators for our operations in Arizona, California and Texas. Quest is a progressive, growing firm that provides a challenging work environment with an excellent compensation package including benefits, training and opportunity for growth. Interested, experienced and qualified candidates submit resumes to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Quest Ventures Southwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
• Lead the entire estimate process, from project target identification to bid close out, for public sector projects up to $65,000,000.
• Assist with Design Build, Job Order Contract and Construction Manager at Risk proposal development.
• Develop and maintain standard estimating processes and procedures to ensure all Quest estimates are prepared in an accurate, organized and consistent manner.
• Perform additional assignments as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REGISTRATION/LICENSES
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
• Professional Engineer registration desirable.
• Minimum of 12 years of construction experience with at least 8 years in estimating required.
• Minimum of 4 years in a supervisory/management capacity preferred.
• Design-Build and Construction Manager at Risk experience a plus.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Competitive salary and benefit package.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgOnline Accounting Jobs