Reports to: VP of Operations
SUMMARY: Provides manufacturing, scheduling and engineering supporting manufacture of die cutting / converting products. May assist in the development, analysis, and investigation of project tasks and closely supervise progress and results, interface with customers, and work in way to support the general needs of the company. From time to time addition requirement maybe place on this role that are written or verbal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Create and maintain job travelers
2. Identify and solve problems
3. Design, oversee and perform manufacture of matched metal dies, steel rule dies and equipment.
4. Evaluate, perform and oversee die sharpening and maintenance.
5. Specify setup, operation and maintenance procedures for equipment
6. Design, specify and align web-handling components and systems.
7. Design and build precision fixtures using power cutting and mechanical measuring tools.
8. Develop and oversee production safety procedures, devices and systems.
9. Develop and evaluate production methods involving cutting, forming and heat treating.
10. Work affectively and efficiently with both internal and external customers.
11. Create value with other skills that are not listed above.
Creativity & Innovation: Search for solutions within areas of core competence.
Technical Recognition & Leadership: Take independent, professional responsibility for skill and knowledge development to meet emerging business needs.
Management and Customer Interfaces: Deal with immediate supervisor as well as peer and subordinate levels across the organization; occasional contact with customer technical staff.
Communications: Write and present thorough and clear technical procedures and reports with strong command of written and spoken English and competent use of related computer tools including word processing, spreadsheet and E-mail.
Supervise direct labor and interface with customer service, accounting, quoting and materials management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
BS degree in engineering, science or mathematics and experience in areas of core competence or applicable fields.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, reach with hand and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is required to use fingers to operate computer terminal. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision. Occasional lifting or moving of up to 40 pounds may be required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be in the area of moving equipment (pallet jacks and forklifts). The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply: email your resume and contact info to HR@Barilcorp.com
Please indicate Project Manager/Engineer in Subject Line of email
Email your resume to HR@Barilcorp.comOnline Accounting Jobs