Heights and Hills, one of Brooklyn’s premier social service agencies providing services to community-dwelling older adults and their families is seeking a full-time Receptionist/Office Assistant to work in our downtown Brooklyn office. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, intelligent, organized individual who is patient and unflappable and possesses sensitivity to the demands of older adults. Join our highly committed and dedicated team.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent phone etiquette, including the ability to handle multiple phone lines and communicate with the public in a courteous, professional and patient manner
• Superior multitasking and organizational skills
• General working knowledge of standard office practices, procedures and office equipment (copier, fax, shredders, etc)
• Must be able to work well in a team environment and deliver flawless work output.
• Must possess the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail.
• Computer literacy MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Provide general administrative support (e.g. copying, faxing, shredding documents, maintaining files)
• Receive and route incoming calls, emails and mail
• Prepare outgoing mail and large mailings
• General office organization
• Data entry
• Prepare the office for meetings and events
• Take minutes at Board meetings
• Maintain statistical and other reports
• Assist staff with special projects
To apply: respond to this post with a cover letter (not a form letter) and resume in MS Word or PDF format only. Please make sure to proofread these documents before sending.
Email your resume to rsvpHH@aol.com
Online Accounting Jobs