Part Time Medical Office Manager
(with potential for eventual Full Time position)
Solo Pediatrician seeks an exceptionally friendly, mature, organized, dependable, loyal, and ambitious Medical Office Manager to add to his patient care team. The office has an electronic medical record (EMR), so this person should have basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience in a medical office setting is preferred, but will consider training a person that has all the right qualities.
Growing practice seeking someone willing to grow with us. This is a patient-centered practice dedicated to the service of our community’s children, so strong customer service and communication skills are critical. Commitment is for 20-40 hours/week including Saturday mornings.
Competitive salary and benefits included. Please e-mail your Resume and References along with your salary requirements in either .doc or .pdf form to Contact@AieaPediatrics.com with the subject: “Re: Office Manager position”.
1. Answer phones, take messages and schedule appointments
2. Assemble and update packets of Patient Handouts
3. Return patient telephone calls and provide basic medical advice and test results
4. Call patients to remind them of upcoming visits.
5. Electronic medical record data entry and management
6. Fill out various forms including but not limited to Referrals, Immunization Cards and School Forms.
7. General cleaning, maintenance and stocking of office
8. Scan, copy and fax documents
9. Inventory vaccines, samples of medications and formula
10. Various other office duties as required
Email your resume to Contact@AieaPediatrics.com
Online Accounting Jobs