Fast growing independent appraisal firm is seeking field auto appraisers all over California.
Auto Field appraiser, estimator
Pictures of damaged vehicles
Please reply with your resume, areas of coverage and type of estimating system currently using.
Reply to: CARSESTIMATE@AOL.COM
• Review appraisals indicating costs for parts, materials and labor necessary to restore vehicles to their pre-damaged condition.
• Provide claims personnel with expert advice on vehicle repair, parts costs, garage expertise and opinion on whether specific damage is related to a particular accident.
• Assist claims personnel in determining when a damaged vehicle should be classified as a total loss.
• Promptly inspect vehicles to determine the nature and extent of damages. Prepare damage estimates using company provided automated estimating systems. Evaluate damages through proper use of cost-containment tools. Recognize subrogation and salvage opportunities, as well as potential fraud and refer to the appropriate level.
Effectively manage work assignments and promptly travel to location of vehicle/equipment.
• Looking for appraisers in the entire California area, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura, San Francisco, San Diego, Bakersfield, Fresno, Modesto, Napa, Riverside, Victorville, Sacramento, San Jose,
• Extensive knowledge of automobile part and repair techniques.
• Thorough understanding of automobile terminology and vehicle construction.
• Knowledge of automated claims appraisal systems and overall claims operations.
• 2 - 7 years of appraisal or related experience preferred.
• Must Have Camera, estimating system and computer
Email your resume to CARSESTIMATE@AOL.COM
Online Accounting Jobs