Do you enjoy analyzing industry data and presenting findings in written reports and presentations? Are you familiar with digging into the detail behind an organization’s income statement and balance sheet to understand strategy and interpret trends? Do you prefer a smaller organization where your contribution is visible daily?
We are seeking a motivated Junior Analyst to assist our firm in tracking key trends in our industry and prepare periodic industry reports and research presentations. Must have a solid understanding of common financial terms & key financial performance ratios, excellent writing and presentation skills, and be familiar with interpreting balance sheets and income statements. A college degree is required with preferred focus on finance, economics, and/or accounting. Fast paced work environment. Attention to detail a must & willing to roll up the sleeves and get immersed with industry data and individual institution performance trends. Must have initiative, creativity and able to meet deadlines. Easy commute in greater DC area.
Candidates should enjoy a fast-paced, small-company, and an entrepreneurial, innovative environment with significant responsibility. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
• Analyze financial institution balance sheet and income statement data on both a micro and industry level;
• Write detailed research reports and present to audiences;
• Identify key trends for the industry and for specific institutions;
• Conceptualize and prepare periodic reports on industry performance through written analysis and graphical presentation;
• Increase revenue through management of and involvement in sales processes for company products and services;
• Must understand common financial terms and ratio analysis
• Able to manage database operations &analyzing financial institution data
• Fast paced work environment. Attention to detail a must
• Excellent written and oral communications skills mandatory
• Bachelor’s degree minimum required
• Preferred prior work focus in areas of finance, economics, and/or accounting.
• Comfortable working a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and a desire to lead a growing area in a growth-oriented company
• Willingness to engage in the content and grow your understanding of our industry
• The ability to work independently, under strict deadlines, to achieve desired outcomes
• Must be highly motivated to achieve assigned targets
• Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills and strong follow up
• Must possess strong problem solving skills
• Must have working knowledge of MS Office products
• Experience working within the financial services industry is a plus
Please send cover letter, resume and a salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Online Accounting Jobs