Established Plastic Surgery practice in Owings Mills, MD seeks enthusiastic, dedicated front desk professional. You will be responsible for communicating directly with patients and prospects; educating patients in cosmetic surgery procedures and rejuvenation procedures, promoting surgery programs, maintaining an on-going patient rapport, scheduling appointments, filing and many other front desk duties. This is a wonderful opportunity for a person who loves to be in the 'front line' and enjoys continuous patient contact. A 'people's person' who loves interacting with patients and who possesses excellent phone skills. Medical front office experience required. Hours are: Mon. Wed. Thur. and Fri. 9-5 and Tue 9-6
• Customer service and medical office experience required.
• Must love health and beauty industry, and be well groomed and well dressed.
• Demonstrates an intense motivation and interest to promote and educate clients in the array of services offered in elective surgical and non surgical aesthetic services.
• Excellent interpersonal, telephone, and written/verbal communication skills- Articulates ideas clearly and concisely.
• Experience in delivering a superior level of customer service. Responds effectively to product and service information requests.
• Is team-oriented and works collaboratively with all levels of personnel to achieve team goals.
• Has basic word processing skills for data entry recording.
• Is willing to learn and understand new clinical and non-complex material rapidly.
• Brings energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to the job.
• Ability to manage assignments and complete to deadline specified.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment without losing quality in work.
• Detail oriented.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Accounting Jobs